Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Grandmother - Ah Ma


I miss my Grandmother.... She is like a mother who will not expect anything from me, it just 100% love. I know she is proud of me, I remember how she show me off in front of her friends. I really love my Ah Ma that very very very much...I don't dare to see her photo, every time i see her photo, I will start to tear.





I think my mother will be just a wonderful grandma to my nephews. Just skip a generation and expectations will be different. Same as my mother and her Ah Ma. I dont think she is that close to my Ah Ma. But I always hear her says how her Ah Ma love her and only complain about her mum (my Ah Ma).




If my mother will just reduce the expectations from me, we will be both very happy. I can bring her out for shopping, dinners and holidays. Which I will love to do but now when I am with her, she will just nag at me.




I only organise family outing which will involve my sister, aunties and maybe my sister’s in-laws. With this, I will divide her attention on me! Very tiring, but at least don’t need to endure the concentrated nagging. I wanted to bring my love ones to the places that I enjoyed. I am glad that I brought my Ah Ma, to a few overseas trips before she passed away. I still can remember her smile.
When my Mum pass away, I also dont want to regret that I never bring her out for holidays or treat her to nice dinners. Now maybe not just 2 of us in these holidays or dinners, but at least I have given her these experiences




No comments:

Post a Comment